Trademarks are distinctive signs that identify certain goods or services produced or provided by an individual or a company. Trademark protection ensures that the owners of marks have the exclusive right to use them to identify goods or services, or to authorize others to use them in return for payment. Trademarks also serve as a guaranty of consistency of quality and helps advertise and sell your products/services.
Michael can advise on the adoption and selection of new trademarks; filing and prosecuting applications to register trademarks; the use and registration of trademarks; handling trademark oppositions, revocations, invalidations and assignments; carry out searches; and infringement matters.
A complete range of trademark services offered includes:
- Trademark clearance searches
- Trademark application and prosecution
- Trademark infringement opinions
- Trademark infringement and dilution evaluations
- Trademark infringement litigation
- Trademark opposition
- Trademark licensing
- Trademark due diligence reports
- Purchase and sale of trademarks
- Acquire and perfect security interests in trademarks
- Trademark portfolio management
Get in contact with The Law Office of Michael T. Arase to address your trademark matters.